Q: Which type of natural hair style suits you the most?
01. Free flowing, no strings attached
02. Structured and organized, I have no time to plan
03. Original and out of the ordinary, I’m one-of-a-kind
Q: How would you define your personal style?
01. Classic with a bit of gangsta, I like to switch things up every now and then
02. Classic and chic, I’m more of a traditional curly girl
03. Edgy and raw, I’m against conventions
Q: How would you describe your current lifestyle?
01. I have a pretty flexible schedule, I like to take my time
02. I’m a busy bee, I need to be up and out the door in no time
03. There are not enough hours in the day, ‘nuff said
Q: If you were to pick your fave color, what would it be:
01. Purple – I like the easy vibe of this simple hue
02. Pink – Delicate and feminine is how I like it
03. Black and/or white – It’s all or nothing for me
Q: How do you like to be perceived when you step into a room?
01. As laid back and under the radar – I like to blend in
02. As mysterious and interesting – I like to raise questions and eyebrows
03. As a powerhouse – I make a statement and I know it
Q: Who’s your favorite natural hair celebrity?
01. Alicia Keys – Natural and on fleek
02. Tracee Ellis Ross – The Naturalista Next Door
03. Janelle Monae – Trend-setter on fire
If you answered mostly A’s: The Spring Natural Hair trend that most suits you is …Big and fluffy natural curls!
You’re free spirited, easy-going and you like to be flexible. Wearing your curls natural allows you the ease and flexibility to live your life the way you see fit. No stress!
If you answered mostly B’s: The Spring Natural Hair trend that most suits you is…the twist-out!
You’re organized, structured and definitely no-nonsense! You like to keep your style classic and chic, and your curls on fleek! The twist-out is a great hairstyle option for you that fits into your busy but organized schedule.
If you answered mostly C’s: The Spring Natural Hair trend that most suits you is…the Afro!
You’re edgy and raw, and are often seen as a trendsetter. When you enter the room, your presence is both felt and noticed, and you wouldn’t have it any other way, no way no how! You’re not like everybody else, and you’re proud of it! Go on girl, slay!